RiskOptics ROAR Release Notes v24.2.1

• 9 February 2024
  • -
  • -

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

On this page

Custom Risks & Custom Risk Registers

Elevate Your Risk Management: We're rolling out the first in a series of innovative updates this year with the introduction of custom risks and custom risk registers. These tools are designed to enhance your risk identification and management processes, providing a more tailored and comprehensive approach that aligns with your business objectives.

Granular Risk Analysis: Utilize Risk Objects and Risk Registers to integrate risk management practices deeply into your business strategy, allowing for precise risk analysis and robust mitigation strategies.

Schedule Your Policy Approvals

Policy Approval Tasks are designed to streamline your policy management process by automating the approval workflow.

• Future Tasks: Schedule tasks to start on a future date, making them inactive (not appearing on the policy) until their start date arrives. Visible under Tasks > Scheduled Tasks

• Recurrence: Set up a recurring schedule for tasks to automate the approval process, with automatic notifications for ease. The due date automatically adjusts to reflect the start date of the next task in the sequence.

My Views

Customize and Save Your Views: No more resetting your list view every time you navigate away. With 'My Views', you can now save your customized settings on business objects, including column visibility, order, width, filters, and sorting.

Miscellaneous Updates

Enhanced Rich-Text Editor: Our improved rich-text editor is now available across the platform, enhancing your experience with ….

New Chart Types & Dashboard Enhancements: Visualize your data like never before with our new donut and pyramid chart types, adding a new dimension to your dashboards.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

I'm not ready yet X