Solved

ZenGRC uptime status

• 22 September 2023
  • -
  • -

Badge

Is there a service status page somewhere? I lost the ability to connect to ZenGRC and I don’t know if the service is down or if I have a routing problem somewhere.

icon

Best answer by amanda.koski 27 September 2023, 22:59

View original

3 replies

Badge

I suspect my instance just went down and I needed to wait for all the processes to relaunch, as I have connectivity again.

All the same, if there is a status page somewhere I’d bookmark it for myself, so my question remains as a general request.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @MarkK - I'm sorry to hear that you experienced connectivity issues with ZenGRC. It's certainly frustrating when you can't access the services you rely on.

While we currently do not have a dedicated service status page, your suggestion is valuable, and I'd be more than happy to log it as an enhancement request for future consideration. It would indeed be a useful feature for our users to have real-time updates on service availability.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to regain connectivity. If you run into any more issues, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Badge

Amanda,

I thought about it some more and realized that since the platform is containerized a traditional status update page would be less applicable since the entire service could be functioning normally while someone’s particular instances are down and being relaunched. Not sure how that would impact the ask since you obviously don’t want customers to see the uptime status related to other customers.

In the meantime, there could also just be a post in here somewhere explaining the way the architecture works so that if someone is down they can see that the problem may just be localized to them and that the services relaunches by design.

I'm not ready yet X